Wooden Bed Frames: Sturdy & Stylish
While divan beds are an excellent choice, particularly if space is at a premium, there is something extra special about a wooden bed frame. Here at Odd Size Beds, we supply a premium collection of wooden bed frames in many different sizes along with top-quality mattresses to go with them.
Timber has been used as a material for creating bed frames for hundreds of years. Wooden bed frames have a naturally beautiful aesthetic that is hard to match and are also extremely robust: there are examples of timber beds dating back to Tudor times that would still be perfect for sleeping on, if they weren't in museums!
Our wooden bed frames are lovingly crafted using durable, sustainable pine that has been responsibly sourced from either Brazil or Scandinavia. The frames can be supplied with a natural or antique finish or, if you prefer to paint or stain the frame yourself so it suits your interior design scheme, they can also be supplied unfinished. Some styles are also available with storage options for a nominal extra charge.
Our range of wooden bed frames includes:
- Coniston Bed Frames. Available in Studio, low foot end or high foot end formats, Coniston wooden bed frames are especially sturdy and provide an extremely stable sleeping surface.
- Orlando Bed Frames. Also available in high foot end and low foot end options, Orlando bed frames boast beautifully-engineered design features including turned spindles/legs and a gracefully curving headboard.
- Shaker Bed Frames. Sharp, clean geometric lines give this bed frame a visual appearance that is at once timeless and contemporary. Each Shaker bed frame comes complete with an integral slatted headboard.
- Vegas Bed Frames. Crafted with a minimal aesthetic, the Vegas bed frame is perfectly suited to the modern interior. The frames are manufactured from slow-growing Scandinavian pine for the ultimate strength and guaranteed long life.
- Studio Bed Frames. Supplied without a headboard, the Studio bed frame is ideal for placing in awkward spaces such as lofts or rooms with low and/or sloping roofs.